Swiss-Belgian Beer-Cheese Fondue
Time & Location
About the Event
The Friends of Vlerick and Solvay Alumni in Switzerland Association, with participation of the Belgoclub, are happy to invite you for "the last fondue of the season"!
A "Swiss-Belgian Beer-Cheese Fondue ???" Come try it with us, you'll be surprised :)
The first few drinks for the apéro are happily offered by the Friends of Vlerick & Solvay alumni team (so don't arrive too late!), with Christophe from Leopold Beers happily serving us as usual in a privatised area on the top floor of the restaurant!
Please reserve your place asap - we've now included payment by VISA/ Debit card to make life easier aside PayPal.
* Apéro with Léopold, tasting of 2 beers offered by the association
* «Crettaz» dried meat from Valais
* Swiss-Belgian Edelweiss / Leopold Beers Fondue (Gruyère from Pampigny and Vacherin Fribourgois)
// optional replacement by a plain Roesti (see ticket choice)
* «Seydoux» meringue iced with Gruyère double-creme
Drinks: bottle of wine "cuvée Edleweiss" for 3, water, coffee
Upon request, we can accomodate for a menu without gluten/lactose, vegetarian or vegan.
Extra drinks at your own expense.
Looking foward to seeing you there :)
- Jérôme, Virginie, Raymond & Alexandre for the Friends of Vlerick and Solvay Alumni in Switzerland Association
- Vinu for the BelgoClub
- Beer Fondue & apéroCHF65CHF650CHF0
- Plain Roesti & aperoCHF55CHF550CHF0